Sunday, September 26, 2004

man, im getting dum

I spent the morning down at the LA convention center taking a test to get a job with the city (i wanna work at the library.) So, there had to be maybe a thousand people there literally, and we were all in one of the huge halls there taking this 100 question multiple choice test. Back in highschool, I would jammed through that test, but FUCK my math is so bad these days. There were maybe 20 math questions, and none of them were that hard, but i totally had to access parts of my brain that I haven't in SO long. But, I'm sure i did fine. SO many people there though, lol.

Footy! This week I went with most of the underdogs. I didn't do any research before I turned in the pool, so I just went balls out and picked most of the expected losers for this weekend. Shit, if I do well though, I'll probably win , heh. We'll see...

Star Wars Battlefront looks pretty cool - anyone got it yet? Its like FPS team-based with all the crazy SW vehicles - the preview movies for it look good - No time for it now, but if word is good, maybe ill check it out.

lATEZ