Friday, May 07, 2004

Supersize Me

So I finally went to see Supersize Me. Pretty darn good. Not that much of the information in the movie was unknown to me, but it is still pretty eyeopening. In case you don't know about the movie, this guy decided to go on a month long diet of McDonald's food only. Three 'squares' a day. Man is it epic. As a touch of irony Aimey and I went to KK Karl's before the movie for what will probably be our last Fast Food for a bit. As a topper they play Rock-n-Roll McDonald's by Wesley Willis dick fit in your mouth at one point in the film.

Jon: Speaking of Documentaries I found one I think you would be very interested in. I dont know when it will make it to a screen in LA, their website was useless (www.saltonseadoc.com), but keep an eye out for it. Anyway it is called Plagues and Pleasures on the Salton Sea. There is a review of it here. Check it out it sounds interesting.

Bortz a lot