Thursday, May 06, 2004

Laundry Fun!

/* Start Gripe
I like the part where Batman punches the Joker into the apple sauce. No seriously, I hate my laundry room here. we have 10 washers and 10 dryers. I go down there after my wash is done and there are 2 dryers out of order, 5 dryers with dry clothes and 3 more are being used. 15 minutes later, still no one has shown up to claim their dry clothes. Meanwhile another guy gave up and carried his wet clothes to another laundry room in another building. I get peeved and move the dry clothes to the out of order dryers and start my loads. SO what happens, 10 minutes later some lady comes in and I show her where her stuff is. She starts giving me guff about moving the goods. Man people suck sometimes. At least the second person that came in didnt have a problem with it. Its not like I threw the clothes on the floor.
End Gripe */

Bortz