Sunday, May 02, 2004

Lets send Bush to Iraq without a guard

Rude: I saw that image a few days back and was pretty set back by the irony of it. Pretty creepy... Bush, what a fuck nut. That man is the bane of my existence.

Spyware problems? I have the perfect tool. Spybot S&D (Search & Destroy). Freeware! it catches more problems than any of the others I have used. Its a great program. Better yet, it doesnt add its own spyware to yoursystem. I guess one of the spyware programs would clean everyone elses spyware off your computer, but not its own companies. The only problem with Spybot S&D is that the integrated update tool doesn't always work. I think the server is inundated. But you can go directly to the site and download the new Definitions and updates. Just like Virus scanners. Too bad I havent found a Proactive tool instead of a reactive tool. At least spyware is easy to rid yourself of. If you get the chance Get it. I have also found Mozilla Firefox is less likely to get spyware too if you feel like being more aggressive.

Ry: I have been given a day for BB. Aimey is still working on papers, but Wednesday night she won't be around. Is that good for you for BB? Give me a heads up.

Arena Maximus was pretty good. It is a beer and pretzels version of Circvs Maximvs. Fun stuff. Ja-El, bring it to Booblakhan.

Big Ooga Nails