Sunday, May 02, 2004

Good game

Arena Maximus is a good game. Good purchase Jon. Aaron and I played two games, He won the first and crashed to his death on the second! Aarons Ass found the merciless whippings merciless! har har! Whip-it Good as aaron says. This game is a keeper.

Aaron and I also went head to head in the infamous battle at Pea ridge. Anyone old enough to remember? Well, this day took it's bloody toll on poor enron as the confederates smashed his right flank and just as he thought he stemmied the tide of the onrush, his right flank was overrun with confederate cavalry, who chased his General and squad of cannons all the way back to Maine. Victory to the confederates! (dixie land plays in the background)

Mr. Jed Bush... a fine character.

Jael

Also, I realize I probably shouldn't start a sentence with Also, but I didn't realize how big of a difference spyware and popups delays a computer!!! OMG, thanks to mr. computer whiz, helping me get rid of all the hidden spyware files, my computer is running smoothly. The removal programs are pretty small in size. Make sure you guys invest some time and get one.