Saturday, May 01, 2004

Some Stuff

- Okay, so on ebay people are auctioning off gMail accounts. WTF? I thought this gmail thing was free? Whatever. I have a gmail account too now Rudy, first.last@gmail.com. Neat.

- May Day is a celebration of the working class, labor party, and artist, which of course W is against, so check out what he did last year. This guy is an absolute fucking asshole. I hate every molecule in his being. Ugh. Freedom fucking Fries.

- I think it would be a good idea if we took two cars to Kublacon. Hear me out. I think the Scion is a kick ass car, and I actually am contemplating selling the truck and getting one, no shit, but I just don't trust it to take three large and one small guy, plus gear over the grapevine and not break down a la Ryan's van style. So I am thinking we should caravan with my truck just to be safe. It will still be a fun road trip, just caravan style! I can't wait!

- It will be good to get you back in town Manders. Do you think there will be work here for you? Or are you planning on our ancient coin business to take off?