Monday, April 26, 2004

Final Fantasy Tactic Advance

This game for the GBA is the SHIT! OMG, I haven't wasted so much time on a game in forever, but I'm lovin' it! It's weird cuz I usually really tire of combat in console rpgs (and computer ones for that matter) and FFTA is pretty much 90% fighting, with the other 10% spent on team management (buying shit for them, sending some of them off on quests, etc.) It's really weird, but the game is super fun and addictive. It also looks great and I think there's seriously like over 200 missions (read: fights pretty much.) Rad game. I never played it on the Playstation, and I guess the gba version changes some stuff (relating to story, and controls) but nonetheless, it fucking rocks! Biggest gripe I have with it is that 1, I don't have a manual for it (playing the rom) so I've had to figure out a lot of shit (tons of site about it though) and since you spend so much time navigating menus, the limited number of gba buttons can kinda suck. But once u get the hang of it, it rocks.

Cool article about dnd! Heh- We're almost 30 too! Yikes.