Saturday, May 01, 2004

30...

Myke: You and I will be the firsts to turn it this winter Myke. Ick. I have been a bit apprehensive about the milestone of 30. Especially, given my current career situation. Mine has been exaspirated by the feeling of standing still while most people are well into their careers.

Speaking of which, I think I am going to be in LA the weekend before my B-Day.. Halloween weekend. My Mother is going to be having a big bash for her 50th and perhaps I will roll my 30th into that as well. Ill keep you all in the know when I have more four11.

As far as computer games go, I have to agree with all about the cost of time. They can really suck away time from you that could be used for more productive things. On the other hand they are great in moderation. When we are young, we dont know how to moderate. In comes the parental units' job.

Bortz