Friday, April 30, 2004

Ah, Civilization. I remember you and Matt Z. routinely getting scores of like 106% while I could barely struggle and get an 80%. Remember changing the text files to the introduction? Stupid high school stuff... :)

Anyway, I'm afraid your Computer Game Chastity Non-Violation theory is incorrect, because the amount of money that you put into purchasing a video game is minimal compared to the thing of real value that you expend, which is your valuable TIME. So if you're going to break your vows, you might as well be a man and admit it with your hard-earned dollars!

The board for the game is purty. The pieces are simple, but nice enough. They're wood. There are footman, knight, and ship units. The footman symbols resemble a human shoulders/head and the knight looks like a horse head, sort of like a chess piece. The ships look like they've had their masts lopped off. I would have preferred the ship pieces to come with masts as well as sails, rigging, and cannon, but I guess that might have raised the cost to Cashflow-level amounts.

I'm afraid I'm out of dilk. Alas!