Monday, February 23, 2004

Yo Joe!

Elrock: Yeah that is what I normally do. Only I was stupid this time and didnt copy it. It just figures, that the only time I have blown off copying it in a while, I get burned. Suck.

Jon: I saw Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels the first time about two weeks ago and I thought it was a great movie. Very similar to Snatch. Same type of plot and production crew for the most part. Just a bit less polished and more value oriented production levels. I still like Snatch more, but Lock Stock, etc.. is a very good movie. Definately a movie I would suggest seeing to all you monkeys that havent seen it.

jON & jA -eL: Aimey and I's Queue... 78 movies. Aimey just keeps putting more movies in. I just dont know if we will ever see the end of it.

Stupid Costa RIppers! Go Tea and Crumpets!