Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I had read at my OTHER favorite blog atrios.blogspot.com recently a good point about one of the arguments against gay marriage. People like bush and the douchinator say stuff like "we have to protect the sanctity of marriage" and "kill teh gyros!" But the sanctity of marriage went out the door along time ago when divorce became such a common and accepted practice here (and elsewhere.) Fuckers.

Another argument I heard against gay marriage at work from some jackass was (really) that if "gays can get married, then I can marry my sister or my dog! Or have multiple wives." OMG. I guess that's called the "slippery slope" argument, and dillholes have been using that since women rights and equal rights, etc. DUMB.

Don't be a homophobe, kill all the *******! - Bad Religion, I think...