Sunday, February 22, 2004

D'oh!

Stupid blogger ate my blog again. You know everytime I get lazy and dont use an outside editor for my blog, it eats it. Fugger! ANyway... I rediscovered some classic tapes in my car the other day. Damn! Some old songs off of 7 inchers and so forth. Quite a nostalgic trip. A lot of them were from the days when Elrock and I were living at the Dorchester. Everytime I heard the recording get a little fucked up, I remember you yelling at me for walking in the apartment while you were recording a tape from a record. So then I would get on the floor and crawl around and ask if that was suffucent. Great fun.

Ja?El: That is a pretty good price on Civ. I didnt know how long the game play was, but 5-8 hours pretty much figures. That is tough to get our group to engage in, unless we are the con. I know you are still in minimal game ownership mode, so I agree with you o steering away from that game. Personally I still love collecting games, like Elrock and JO'etersen.

Rudy: Is Erlin a cross between Elric and Enron?

Gots to go!