Wednesday, December 03, 2003

True Dungeon Manicans

Did you notice that the Manicans used in the true dungeon website looks very similar to the Realistic blow up sex dolls that I referred to you guys a while back? The truth is that big breasts would be quite a hinderance in combat. Amazon warriors used to cut off one of their breasts so that they can shoot bows better. Saw that on a discovery show. Did you see the cost anywhere? How much are six tickets?

Count me in on the Good Returns Action Investment Team (GRAIT). The acronym needs some work, but we gotta have a cool name. I for one am already doing investments. I started approximately 1 and 1/2 month ago. The first month I broke even. November I made around 3500 dollars, which is not very good. I was a little cautious and undersold a lot of my stocks. My potential gains should have been around 6 grand.

- Discount brokers are a great starting point. The cost per trade is cheap, doesn't offer advanced features such as shorting, options and financial advisors. I use Datek, or AKA Ameritrade which is around $10 dollars a trade, plus a 2.00 transaction fee. There is a company that is offering 8 dollars a trade, but I think they have a limit on the number of shares capped. Ameritrade allows trades up to 100,000 shares, which we won't have to worry about anytime soon.

- Since we shouldn't be daytrading and our objective should be Long Term with less risk, I would suggest diversifying our portfolios in less riskier stocks. But that's always objective and can change as we valuate our risk adversity.

On a side note - I was doing some statistical research on the Super California Lottery. I'll show you guys my statistical charts at Gencon. Mike, maybe you'd be interested a dissertation on this. hehe.

J.