Friday, December 05, 2003

Change of plans we're going to Girl Talk

Okay, so I emailed the True Dungeon coordinator and he said that at SoCal there would be no generic tickets and that we had to buy an actual event ticket, which also go on sale at 5pm Wednesday night. I am almost certain I won't be able to get there to buy any as I am working on wednesday, but for those of you that are not working, we should press gang a group of you to go down there and get in line and get us some tickets! Football? Celsius (Enron's new name)? Johnny? John Peterson?

The good news is that I checked to online registration and most of the slots (which are NUMEROUS) are either completely open or have one or two players signed up.

Also, the "Jug of Holding" is a good idea, however foul it may be. I know one person that has to go potty every 5 minutes in this adventuring party....

Also also, we need to decide if we are in it to win it, or to have fun, i.e. do we take the free "I screwed my party for this T-Shirt" or do we heal the party 2 HP's? That sort of thing.

Also also also I think we need to keep Jon alive the longest 'cause he knows those word problem things and Celsius knows those math problem things... I will exist only to soak damage cause I went to Junior College... unless of course I get offered the T-Shirt, then things will change.....