Saturday, December 06, 2003

Sweet, sweet Ja-el

It looks like the fate of you all lies with me... I do not believe that this is chance... when I see, one objective... one free action team member... having arrived just in time... I do not see coincidence... I see providence! Ok. I think I should be able to do it. However, someone needs to explain to me how we get characters and stuff because I don't have time to search through the website before I leave on Monday. I get to be the paladin -- tap tap not playing a girl! (Aaron?)

Good Rowing News: I know you all probably don't care, but we came in second place in the big race of the term yesterday... very exciting, and will lead to much drinking tonight at the Boat Club dinner = fun packing tomorrow with bad hangover!

See you all soon!

Mykal (the last incarnation of my name was in fact, my anime persona Myka-choo, like Pica-choo!)