Friday, December 05, 2003

but, Oh my god!

That is totally totally out of the question! Celsius and I have to do our nails~ Seriously, my flight won't be arriving until 6:45 and therefore we won't be able to make it on wednesday. Jon... you are the man.

Also, I don't know HOW we are going to fake this, but since my natural charisma is 18, by my good-looks and all, it's unfortunate you fellas get handed the hand your dealt with. Eh... but C'est la vie! hehe.
I'm jubilant about this whole dungeon jaunt.

- I vote we don't screw the party. Plus we're gonna get the 1000 bucks. It goes into our Action investment team fund. Therefore, the goal is to finish!

- Also, Jon and Aaron needs to live the longest granted, save for bladder implosions. Eric is the lovely network admisistrator in case theres a technical issue. Fair Mykal needs to live because he's the only one that can spout "We are victorious"" in a decent english accent, plus he also says "ikki ikki ikki ikki" fairly well. Unfortunately, I, with my good-looks, am the only one that is truly expendable. =( However, I can fight and take damage!