Monday, December 29, 2003

PS2 for you

Rudy: I heard the same rumor around september about the $99 PS2. The problem, as you ponited out, is PS2s are still selling very well. Sony may do a price drop, but certainly not to $99. Maybe $149. Xbox is still $179 too. Game cube is selling well, but I think the way Sony sees it is the longer they can keep the price up and still sell a good number of units they will. I am really looking forward to GT4. GT3 is so good. As much as I like Halo, I would rather have a PS2 than Xbox. Most of the games I would on the Xbox are games that I can get similar or the same games on PC.

Ja -eL: GTA is Grand Theft Auto. In particular reference to GTA3 and GTA Vice City (3.5?). They are third person driving/shooting/havoc inducing games. Great stuff.

Jon: You still havent beat space ace? I watch you get pretty far a couple times only to succumb to anger. That game is pretty frustrating. Job search.... Burnt to a Criss. Stupid holiday season is not where it is at for hiring.

Warthog Delivery Service agent, level 7