Sunday, December 28, 2003

Heh.

Well, now that GTA 3 and 4 are available for the Xbox, it's a lot easier to like... but the hours I've put in on Halo (even if most of them haven't been on my -particular- machine) easily justify the $199 bux... IMO.

Video games. Ah yes, video games. For those of you who may have somehow forgotten, January 1st marks the official end of my self-imposed exile from "alone time" video games. Therefore, upon the stroke of midnight, I am once again free to waste as many hours as I'd like moving pixelized characters to and fro. I think I've learned about using my time better this year.

But for now, fuck life lessons. Once January hits, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy Legend of Zelda for the 'Cube, which I bought used today for $24.99. Yes sirs, I will provide updates upon finding each segment of the Triforce '04 (or whatever it's called nowadays), as well as upon getting the slingshot and boomerang!

I'm also going to goddamn well beat my DVD version of Space Ace. It's just been sitting on my shelf, taunting me, for the whole year.