Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Happy zNew Yeat!

I spent from 8:30pm last night till about 8 in the morning today puking and pissing out of my ass. So fun. I went and got a sandwitch at Gelson's Super Market, and I guess something in it was a little "off." So, I won't be doing anything for new years tonight. I feel like shit.

I want this shirt:

It's only 10 bucks - I saw it in the LA Weekly - They got a bunch of cool shirts, and they're actually silkscreened as opposed to the cafepress method. COOL!
www.yque.com
BTW, they also sell Sea Monkeys!
"This is your chance to play god -- mean, old testament god. Create life by following four easy directions, and then take that life away by losing interest in it soon after it has begun. Teach your children the facts of life with these wily sea primates." Sounds good to me!