Friday, December 19, 2003

Jon, Son of Dean

So... I'm going (a-going, even) to see Return of the King on Sunday, is the reason I won't be around on Sunday. Any of you guys seen it yet besides Johnny? (By the way, I sure hope there's someone loudly hitting on a girl when I watch the movie! But oh well, I guess you gotta take your chances where you can get 'em.) Anyway, I thought I was going to be busy tomorrow as well, but upon further examination, my schedule is clear until about 5:30 or 6:00. Also upon closer examination, these are loafers. Any chance you'll make it down tomorrow Rude?

I'm glad a good time was had by all. I'm not sure that I was the organizer, unless the rule is that whoever gets the beer is the de facto organizer. Everybody made valuable contributions, including my father for stepping in when I freaked out and hid in the bathroom, and also Torengo Mfg. Co. for sponsoring the event with fine snacks.

If the Romans had d20s it was probably to stick up each others' asses, so I think I'll keep my eighteen thousand dollars.