Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Damn. Where is everyone?

It's quiet around here, has everyone been banished to the land of wind and ghosts?

I'm trying to finish up the last of my Christmas shitz0r. The worst part still has to be done, which is that for some reason my extended family has decided that we should all buy each other gifts from the $.99 store this year. I think that sometimes I would be into this kind of thing, but I'm kind of resentful about it right now. "Here's a pair of shitty scissors." "Oh, thanks." I think what it boils down to is I'm sitting here looking at literally a roomful of junk. I don't want anymore.

Actually, I'm excited for Christmas to be over, now that I think about it. I think it's a lot of fun for the kids, kind of stressful for everyone else.

Geez, what a grinch. I promise to learn about the meaning of Christmas soon!