Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Yarr?

I'm going to run a short (2-4 session) 50 Fathoms campaign for me, Eric, n' Denis' group. Mike and Rudy, if you guys want to join in the fun you're more than welcome... I'm not 100% sure when we'll start it. Sunday, possibly? If not, then probably the following weekend.

I've got plenty of stuff to run, actually. That Deadlands adventure I converted for GenCon, and also a pretty cool pulp-style adventure. Either of these would be good for one-shots.

Unfortunately, I don't have too much free time on Saturday. Maybe enough time for an early 3rd Planet run or something. I don't know what Sunday is like yet.

Starting Monday, I will have tons o' free time as Panasonic is closed from the 22nd-4th. If people have free time during the week, I would love, love, love to do some gaming.

By the way, I noticed that the Firefly box set is out. I really liked this show. I don't recommend buying a $60 box set without knowing if you like the show or not, but for those of you with Netflix or something, I'd definitely recommend checking it out.