Friday, December 19, 2003

Funnee how one meets people at the oddest of times

Met this girl who is a friend of a friend, and I lek her a lot. It seems the relationship bug is going around. I have to quickly shed this single stigma as I think I am the only pathetic soul in The Dating Action Team that is still single. So she is nice. and she's going to FUCLA. We talked throughout the movie and although I felt I may have been inconsiderate talking so much, i had to capitalize on the opportunity. So... she gave me a big hug at the end. I'll probably call her later. yah! she is a girl I would consider dating, my friends. Eric, if this succeeds you will HAVE to allow one more to your wedding party!

NEXT issues -

*LOTR III was good.

*Roman dice is a good opportunity. specially if we create a whole set, d4, d6, d8, d7, d5 etc

*Kublacon is next! Peanuts, Burgers, Big beerskis, Lots of good miniature gaming!

*Jon was a fucko for not attending bachelor con. Dean however, was one slick dude. I vote we send jon to boot hill, and straddle dean in the saddle.

Night!