Saturday, October 04, 2003

Re: WTF, duck?

Sorry I have been busy, although today I could have. Its just that I have been preoccupied with working on some HTML for images n' stuff. Work has been busy as hell. It is really wierd, people around me have less and less to do as we get closer to the end, yet my co-worker and I get more and more pressure to get things done and more piled up on our plates. The company headqurters is trying to get every last bit of crap crammed through our test environment before the SF branch is closed Dec 31st. Seems out of all the test labs throughout the company ours is the only one that has the appropriate test equipment or that can test the crap that needs to be tested. Jon this is right up your alley. QA, more QA, and when in doubt, QA again.

Rude good luck with the new rig. Tell us how it runs.

I am off to get some eatage.