Monday, September 29, 2003

Felix, Ro, Brother Simon, and Smoxakock shall ride again!!!

I'm in!

Also, please, nothing too weird with the hookers that you order for the bachelor party. I refuse to debase another human being by forcing them to play BB nekkid with me. And I don't want to be nekkid infront of you guys for fear of permanently scarring all of your fragile ego's. I also can only have sex with no more than 5 women in a row, so please, keep the numbers down. And don't forget that my ejaculations can be rather forceful as well as plentiful, so please stay a safe distance, preferably in another room with solid walls separating us, I only really want to put at risk the girl that is being paid to have herself put at risk. There have been accidents in the past that still haunt my dreams to this day.

That being said, anything else is okay.