Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Yeah. Move out!

- So, why did you cut in front of me? What a prick, I shoulda kicked your ass.

- Chessex Dice? Eh?

- So, that documentary 28 Days Later really hits home, you know? I mean, I miss Mike just as much as the rest of you, but to think he isn't Blogging anymore 'cause he turned into a zombie, or worse, was eaten by a zombie, just really bothers me. Poor Mike. I hope his parents didn't have to take sleeping pills and wine too, even though they live over here. Bloody Bugger.

- Worked a 12.5 hour day today. That makes 34 hours so far, and its only wednesday... Ugh.

- I am sticking to my pro-Convention, pro-Labor Party platform and placing my vote with the only candidate that I feel will listen to my needs and desires, Mr. Terminator! Terminator in '04! Terminate Davis!

- Wow.... Terminate Davis.... You heard it here first!!! I think we should jump on this and be the first to make the bumper stickers and make a few bucks off of idiot Republicans.