Tuesday, August 05, 2003

enron. you fucker. post a reply before I WinNuke haX0r your ass!

nc

Convention tiem!

Here's my proposal:

1. Me, Jael, Aeryk: go to con for two nights = CHEAP.
2. Me, Jael, Aeryk, Enron: go to con for three night = CHEAP.
or
2. Me, Jael, Aeryk, Enron: go to con for two nights = SUPAR CHEAP

If it's just the three of us, then which nights should we go? Friday n' Saturday? Or Saturday n' Sunday? Or, bizarrely, Friday n' Sunday?

Votes?

The Homestar Runner RPG is pretty damn sweet, Rude. As for the old songs... shit, I don't know where most of them are what with all the re-organizing I did last year. Exception: in my car I have a tape with the following: - "He is my best... droid" song, -"It's all cause of the ice cream... truck" song, -Transformer (2 versions!), -Instrumental for a song I forget what it was supposed to be, -Embarrassing song which we recorded and I sang which is at a way way higher volume than the others so it blows your ears out when you get to it.

I've got "Party Animal," "Convention Time," "Summer School," "Vampires," and maybe a couple of others on a tape somewhere but I have no idea what it was.

Tonight I went with a friend from work to El Torito Taco Tuesday. Tacos for $1 cheap! YUM!