Tuesday, August 05, 2003

"Party Animal," "Convention Time," "Summer School," "Vampires"

Those are the songs that we need! We can totally make a nice cd with them all thru cafepress- or, by burning them ourselves. I have a later-day tape that has songs about: sean nolan, mike dennis, and lizzy; miss henry; diana pedicolas (why was i so mean?) - and a REALLY bad one called "Paul may you run" - what the fuck? LOL - some stupid shit. Definately the Metallica "Black Album" of my career- Those older ones you mentioned are total "Masters of Pupats" style magic. Oh man, I'll be SO fuckin stoaked if you can dig em up for precious rude dog. I'll remaster em and make cds for all.

Jael- call me beatch, so i can help u make the ill musizk! Races Faces!

PS: I'm listening to an old punk session of me, jon, jp, and possibly mike? OMG- pretty intense. LOL.
(its take after take after take after take after TAKE of us all trying to play a bad religion song, "yesterday" maybe? pretty fuckin funny.)

-Cthulhu for President: Why vote for the lesser evil?