Thursday, August 07, 2003

Calling All Blood Disembowlers

At the con there will be a BB tournament saturday afternoon/evening! Hooray! Details here. Should be fun, no star players, two big guys per team, though I am a bit scared seeing as teams advance like they would during a season, so that means that there can be SUPAR stacked players after one or two games based on MVP and TD status... Teams need to be painted more than three colors and representative of their player. I am thinking about bringing the Altdorf Arsenal, though I don't know if I should go with the Ogre (a la Johnny's FUMBBL starting team) or go with the extra blitzer and higher FF (a la Eric's starting FUMBBL team). Of course Rudy's ass-kicking Norse are an option, but then I have to paint up a whole team by the end of the month = not going to happen.