Thursday, August 28, 2003

Nothing So Strange

Hey guys. I dont know if someone had posted this a long time ago, but I just ran into this fake-documentary about the assasination of Bill Gates called Nothing So Strange. It's written by the guy who wrote "Bat Boy: The Musical" and it actually looks kind of cool. There's some clips on the site but otherwise it seems kinda tuff to see (it been in festivals but theres no dvd currently avail.)

Im sick! it sucks. I got NO sleep last few days stressing out about getting this job, so my body finally said,"Rudy. FUCK you, asshole!" Argh. I'm sure I'll be over it by Tuesday when i start, but its makin these few days kinda rough. Thanks for the congrats team!

Yeah man- who knows whats goin on with that ladies computer. Sure eruk already suggested, but try AdAware and obviously Norton and shit like that. Maybe shes got like 16 megs of ram or something. Good luck koo-koo-roo!


-Club1821's got nards!