Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Bulatz!

Hopefully this week will be run more smoothly than the past week. Lets see… Someone left a nice 8” long streak on my bumper because they were too stupid to parallel park correctly. I chipped a tooth on a piece of sourdough bread (I will have to see a dentist about this one). We did not have hot water in our building as a result of a boiler failure, Friday morning until last night (We resorted to taking baths by boiling water on the stove and pouring it into the tub). Finally, I keep getting these itchy fucking spider(?) Bites on me (Although it has been a couple of days since the last one… Dare I say the bug is dead).

Anyway I am really looking forward to the Khan. Elrock, that is sweet about the Iron Stain concert. I think the best though is that you saw Lemmy! Nice! Yeah, I am going to see ye olde Bad Religion in early September. Duran Duran too. Yee Haw, Jester’s Dead.

Hey guys are there any games you want Ja-eL and I to bring?

Borgofort