Thursday, August 28, 2003

Johnny! Bring Mutant Chronicles! You will not be allowed in the room without it!

OK, I know it's a little late, but I thought it'd be a good idea to type up a list of games I'm interested in bringing/playing, and get the other Conventioneers' input ("Input!"--oh, I started laughing about that while taking a piss at work):

1. BATTLE CRY. BIG TIME. I'll bring this. Just played my 3rd game--the Rebels are up by one. Purchase yourself a helpful Negro! Ohhh.
2. Warhammer Quest: AERYK! BRING IT!!! Maybe we can get to Battle Level 2 and die on the way home from the dungeon.
3. Dungeoneer--got it.
4. Carcassonne--got it.
5. Trans America--Aeryk!
6. Iron Dragon--I liked this last time I played it. Also Ja-El can give us strategy tips.
7. Titan--the Arena. I've got this, I think. We don't play this much anymore, do we?
8. Dwarven Dig--Aeryk! I've heard good things about this.

Any other requests?

PS Slavery was pretty fucked-up!