Sunday, August 24, 2003

blood on the coals

Ah... didn't manage to stay awake long enough to see it! I woke up at 7:30 yesterday, so I conked out pretty early. Oh well.

Who'd you go salsa dancing with? Just guys or did you have girls that you could fall back to dance with (what Jon Tong calls "home base").

Where'd you take your class?

ow

I went to Brookblurst yesterday and picked up some of those Steve Jackson cardboard dungeon tiles as well as some character counters. They're cool, but when I was using the X-acto knife to cut things I found myself balancing my finger on the back of the blade. I cut things yesterday and my finger still feels kind of numb!! Do you think I did permanent nerve damage to myself?

I'm getting fired up for BirthdayCon! Yee-ah! (Sound that Ice Cube makes when he sees the cereal in "Friday.")