Monday, July 07, 2003

That's one of them Ha-WAI-an Burger Joints

So, my car is fucked, my job sucks, the only game my friends play these day I'm not fond of, every movie I've seen recently has been disappointing, I didn't win the Iron Man, I'm sunburned, and President Bush is beloved by the nation.

Fuck it, I'm going to Hawaii!

The news stresses me out, I've put a few pounds back on, it now takes 88 hours to drive from LA to SF, and me and Enron feel the sad urge to justify our anal sex by claiming there were women photographers, so it was totally straight.

Fuck it, I'm going to Hawaii!

Yes sirs, tomorrow morning I am off for a couple weeks of fun in the sun/moist, warm rain. I hope my plane doesn't explode and I don't get kidney stones a la Jason or something, and that there isn't a massive volcanic explosion! But I'll be able to let you know about any of these things because I'll have pretty good access to email. I'll try to blog a few times.

Anyway, whenever I go off on a trip I get kind of freaked-out and nervous about the plane ride ("Bonjour!" ... BOOOM!), so wish me luck/not death! Or not, as you prefer.

My flight's early in the morning and I'm so amped up I seriously bet I won't get a wink of sleep. Oh well!

Love, Ragnaringtong

PS Be sure to finance my trip by buying LOTS OF LUNCHBOXES from the Ragnar shop! Remember, I make 0 cents on every transactions! I'm a good business man!