Saturday, July 12, 2003

GO Kings, GO!

I have wanted to try GO for quite a while, but I have not had an opportunity. Same thing with Mahjongg. GO is supposed to be a more wide open strategy game much like chess, but even more open. Moving on… I am done with the ten days of working fun. What does that mean? Backlogged Laundry & errands. D'oh!

Eric I hope you do not have what I had. Awful shit. It took so long to get over. I felt like shit the whole time. I still have a little tickle in my throat just a little bit every so often. A few friends & family in LA seem to have had the same thing and they all fought with it for 2-3 weeks. Blah! Jon, it is good to hear that you are having a good time in Hawaii. Maybe we will not see Jon for a long while. Other news… Carrie’s boyfriend, Houston broke his neck, Top vertebrae (C1). His ass is very lucky; he will only end up with a halo for 6-12 weeks. I guess he was at the beach and unknowingly dove into a sand bar.

Go, go gadget chores