Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Ha! I win...

I have yet again out waited Elrock! Rule! Or maybe I was just busy. Day eight in my work-a-thon. Two more days to go. Next two days are going to be insane too. I have to crash course on a couple of terminals before the guy I am replacing leaves. In other news, I have an irrataing cough that will not go away. It is better than it was on monday, but the tickle of death still persists. Especially in the evenings. D'oh. I have tried two different cough syrups and they dont do she-ite. Grrrr!

Alright eric, in the 'puters for friends building business. Welcome to the slave customer service program. Ryan, just incase you don't know, it is perfectly acceptable to call Elrock anytime, day or night for tech support. In fact he will have to give you a beeper number. As far as the Kings are concerned.. I bet he is the "top 6" forward. Much like the other clowns they have tried to convince were the great hope for the team, only to find they suck. AKA over the hillers, never will be's, disgruntled in LA's, or otherwise just plain shite until we trade them and they go enfuego!

Ben and Amber pregnant? Scary.

Jon, I really like the Mug. Nice

Off to Linner