Wednesday, April 02, 2003

This is Number Three

People that pull out infront of you on a two-lane street when there is NO ONE behind you and you are moving at a decent speed and they pull out infront of you and then creep along 10 miles under the speed limit. This crap makes me SO mad. I know Enron is with me on this one at least, that guy gets as annoyed with other drivers as I do.

Speaking of R Dub, I was listening to some streaming radio on Shoutcast and came across a little gem of a station called SoCalPiss(Where Every Stream is Golden). In and of itself, that is great, but even better, streaming between Skankin' Pickle and Jimmy Eat World, was Routine Riot. Routine MoFo Riot. Too bad I lost a lot of money on those chumps. All of them are chumps. ALL OF THEM.

NOTE: This just in for RDub, Jefferies Fan Club is playing right now.....
... And now Codename Rocky...