Thursday, April 03, 2003

Larry David

- Only this guy would describe a woman's head as resembling "a dress made of turnips and blood".... funny stuff. Check out the Curb Your Enthusiam Game! What a great show. Jon, can I borrow your archive tape (now that I am ready for it) sometime? And what the hell was that "new" cute way of saying that word you created? Kinda like supposebly, but slightly different.. it's killing me....

- Three cheers for the 6 month review! Hopefully the dicks at your work won't give you like a 1% raise or any crap like that.... Of course 1 is more than 0, so I guess take what you can get?

- Enron: Do you still have that Space Ghost on your TiVo? That would be great. I think you know which one I am talking about...

- Remember Michaelanderson? What a guy that guy was.