Thursday, April 03, 2003

That sounds like a definate possibility. A fifth job, perhaps?

Anyway, my roomate has PS2 and has this game for it called "Rocky." In it, you fight all of the opponents that Rocky faught in the movies. You gain experience by punching slabs of meat like the movie, and Mickey (your trainer) even dies like in the movie! However, unlike the movie, all you have to do is walk forward and jab and you can beat ANYBODY in the game. It is retarded. A glitch, perhaps. I beat Clubber Lang in three rounds on the most difficult level and i friggin suck at the game. Besides that, you don't even get to fight Thunder Lips. Crapola. C-

If anybody wants to break into the house that I live in and steal my roomates' dogs, I swear, I won't tell anyone. There is one black lab and a golden retriever. All in all, pretty sweet dogs, but super hyper and neglected. As I am typing this, the black lab is humping the golden retriever after they just spent 5 minutes fighting. But both dogs are females, which is weird. Why is one humping the other. Sometimes, when they hump, the black lab makes farting noise. Why does this happen?