Thursday, April 03, 2003

Knock, knock. Who's there? Opportunity.

Okay, so here's the deal. I understand that some of yooz guys are looking to make some money. I might have a solution with my company. Incase you don't know, my company does automated business centers in hotels. We are looking to add some internet kiosk locations NOT in hotels but rather in busy coffee shops, hospitals, busy doctor's offices, restaurants, YMCA's, youth hostels, etc. Yooz guys could be some of the guys that get those locations signed up. As an independent contractor, you guys would get a flat fee for installation (fee is based on location/site - ranges anywhere from $50 for a wireless location to $500 for a 300+ room hotel), and also roughly 5% of the monthly revenue from all locations. We will train you, provide everything you need, etc. The best part is which gives us the "unfair advantage" is we offer the hardware for free to sites, and give them a rev. share. So it's a win/win for all involved.

I wouldn't be jacking you guys around, it's not a bad deal to work on your days off, and it's passive income once the sites are up. It's kinda cool. We have some contractors in other states that are pretty happy. I have the contract in my hands and I can email anyone who wants to look it over.

Just a thought. I know the economy is shitty and everyone could use some extra scratch, so if anyone is interested, give me a hollar.

NOTE: I don't get anything for "signing" anyone up, I get no bonuses or anything, I don't actually setup these agreements as part of my job, but I thought that you guys might like the opportunity. Seriously, I'm not being a sales sleeze, I might actually start doing on weekends myself.