Friday, April 25, 2003

Sweeeeeeeet!

Wow, I clicked on TWO links today! That's a record! Maybe I'll click on the bukkake link too.

I -love- Dark Tower. Guys, this isn't the Mac game (which was also quite loveable), it's the whiz-bang electronic boardgame. Actually, everything named Dark Tower is pretty cool: the board game, the Mac game, and the Stephen King book series! Maybe I'll name my kid Dark Tower Petersen.

I am downloading the Java game right now. Come on, OS X compatibility!

Anyway, sorry about the bathroom Eric. Did the shit have lots of corn and blood in it? That's how you can tell it's mine. I'm sad to say, I won't be attending KublaKon ("big fucking surprise" everybody says). I'm heading to New York in late May for my sister's graduation ceremony, so I need to save my shekels. I might end up just staying on the East Coast. I haven't bought my ticket yet so I'm not sure, but you guys will definitely be one of the first people that I think about maybe telling, perhaps!

I went to a physical therapist for my sciatica (ie, leg-ass-nut pain) today. Apparently it's a result of my pelvis having some wacky things going on. You know how I sometimes sleep in this wacky position like a lying-down lotus position? Well, I can do that because apparently I have lots of flexibility in one direction, but less-than-usual in the other. It's the less-than-usual that causes me to walk a little funny and years of that are taking its toll. So she did some weird adjustment to my hips and gave me some exercises to do. One of them was pelvic thrusts, and she recommended that I practice with her in the office. Ohh!!!

See, I can make that joke because I watched The Adventures of Ford Fairlane at work today, so now I understand the essence of comedy in the same way Steven Segal understands what it takes to change the essence of a man. That is probably one of the least funny comedies in existence. When I was 12 I liked it for some reason, but then I did see it at about 2:00 in the morning.

OK, that's enough rambling. Enjoy the pedestrian-murdering, Michael!