Friday, April 25, 2003

Eric, the jig is up...

Somehow Myke found out about your wedding. I say you tell him it is two days after the real thing. That way you do not have to deal with him at the event. I mean he is embarressing and all. I am not sure which place on corona. I think he has done two or three developments on that street. I know one of them is on the website. How long have you been at your current place? I forget.

I win the dip shit award of the week. I have been working on an Access DB at work for a new 'terminal help desk key'. Well, I was playing with features to lock down the UI so no one would accidently or purposely change the DB (It is supposed to be read-only for the help desk). Well, in the process, I managed to lock myself out of the DB with out a back door. D'oh. There went about 8 hours of work into the toilet. I can not remember the last time I was so pissed at myself.

Boo Jahn Oeatersun. That sucks about not coming up. I hope at least things go well with NY.

Flibbigibbet

P.S. the new T3 trailer is available @ apple's site. This is the large version. I can not find the link to the small versions.