Saturday, March 08, 2003

Yeah, that's great

Kudos Eric.

Anyway, sorry about the spotty blogging lately boys. I apologize. Boooooeterson. My life has been cool lately... haven't really done any Boston job-searching. I still want to go but it's awfully hard to get the motivation when you see the city on the news and it's encased in ice like Mr. Freeze got to it.

Work has been pretty whatever. We were working on the Dark Angel box set. Man, that is a shitty show. Full of Jessica Alba shaking her head all sassy and saying, "You go, girlfriend" in as convincing a manner as Ricki Lake. She isn't even that hot. Her legs look like twigs. A lot of guys say they like her lips, but I say they're just riper for the punchin'.

Er, also I saw Daredevil. Pretty okay, but the ads are REALLY misleading in terms of Elektra's role in it. You know how Elektra and Daredevil are together on the poster, pretty much equally? If the poster actually reflected how much Elektra is in the movie, she would be down in the bottom-right corner, just part of her head, visible right beneath the legal information at the bottom. The fighting she does isn't even that great. Other than that it's a pretty good movie. A lot of people hate Ben Affleck, but I don't, mainly because I stay away from the movies he's in that look shitty (which is all of them except maybe Chasing Amy).

Anyway, yay marriage. I saw the rock tonight, nice work Hemo! Soon you will have a kind and caring nursemaid to administer coagulants during your frequent bleeding outbreaks.