Friday, March 07, 2003

HI - larius

http://hem.passagen.se/thrash/celebxxx.swf

I tried connecting a link, but the link wouldn't work. You have to cut and paste.

quick comment to Aaron on Band of Brothers:
Try not to waste too much of your precious life on this series unless it's free and your getting Hannibal Boob Office. I accidentally dropped down 3.95 at blockbusters and thinking that it was a movie and rented the first episode. It wasn't hanus, just wasn't worth the 3.95 rental fee. We should definitely get inebriated this weekend in honor of Eric and Leslie. I propose, we should find reasons to get inebriated every weekend. Lets get together and Cheel. Coolio. You know, we should plan something though this time around. I say we take up surfing lessons at santa cruz or something. Anyhow, there's a new Yan Can franchise fast food (yan can cook) in san jose we can go for lunch.

Ruel... name change? How's your job search coming dood?

Speaking of retirement homes, I can't wait to be retired so I can say "Man I'm retired!... but sometimes I'm just tired"

-Jael