Friday, March 07, 2003

Man, I'm out of it for a little while, and everyone gets delusions of marriage!

I always knew it would be you amongst us who was first, you smooth guy you! Wow, one step closer to the retirement home is right, but hey, we can play games together all the time when we get there, so roll on retirement. (never mind the respirator) Who says we can't have nek'd sex parties -- just because you're married, doesn't mean that you can't be there, just that you can't partake in the fruits of the million girls that Jon P and Ja-el invite - loser! Wait, I can't do that either... hmmm.

On the serious side -- many congrats! You couldn't have found a better other half, and I give you my Blessing (Enchantment) Clr 1, Pal 1 -- may you have +1 from now on (but in particular on attack rolls and against fear induced morale checks). Man, I'm so happy for you guys -- if a little weirded out. Have you set a date yet? Be sure to let me know, cause I'll fly home for it!

Wow, this kinda blows the rest of my blog out of the water, so I'll just apologize for being bad-no-blog-boy for a while -- quick summary of excuses Perl, Quake III/GtkRadiant/AutoCAD Paper due/ Rowing - Bumps intense training - Job as Entertainments officer

Livedeheesiarp (Pronouned: Ylivits'nearp!)