Sunday, March 02, 2003

Video Review: Slots with Video Poker hosted by James Coburn

Now normally The Wave Magazine is pretty shitty, but this one is full of jems such as Video Review: Slots with Video Poker hosted by James Coburn. The last couple paragraphs really make this article, but read the first parts first.

Thanks for the tip Rudy. What is really wierd is that I found that exact same site yesterday after I posted that blog. Even more bizarre is that they will sell codes for unlocking your stereo for $15 when you can go to the dealership and get it for free if I pull the radio myself. 15$ or free? Oh well. To make a long story short I have my code now. I gave up on the code breaking endeavor.

Ohh how about this. There is this column in the SF weekly called Savage love. Check out this post:

Dear Dan:

I like to suck the snot out of my wife's nose when we're having sex. Is there a name for this "move"?

Taste o' Phlegm

Dear TOP:

This "move" is called "mucophagy," and here's the skinny on your icky fetish from Brenda Love's exhaustive and exhausting Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices: "Consuming nasal mucosa is done as a matter of course in nasolingus. Others may engage in mucophagy because of the implied self degradation, or simply the novelty of it. Like consumption of other body secretions, mucophagy can be used to demonstrate total acceptance and love of a partner."

Seriously wrong.

Bortz