Wednesday, March 05, 2003

The Action Blog Team Sux
We need to step it up and blog more often gentlemen. I have been busy as shit, but that doesn't mean I couldn't blog here and there, particulary now that I am taking a term off from the masters. No one else has any excuses. No one. No one is busy except me. ONLY me. Enron has DSL, so he can't moan about it. Steve-I'm-Steve is unemployed so should be bloging 24/7. Jael hates his job so should be blogging too. Ragnar, he has an Apple so he sohuld blog too. Motorbichael, he lives in England, the hottest of hot beds for blogging, so he should too. R-Dub, he's just a loser that is working 4 jobs, so he has no excuses. Step it up, losers.

- My body is a wreck. Last night, the terrible hockey team that I am on gave up 61 shots on goal. 61. That's not okay. I was standing on my head and only let 3 in, including overtime. My team sucks, and I am a rad player, the stats tell me so. But seriously, my knees and elbow are totally blown. Arthritis, here I come!

- I have been having a small "dialogue" with the l33t h4x0rz. Mostly he has been calling me names and suggesting that we are all in 5th grade. I wish.

- I am signed up for the trial of AudioBlog. I get to post one audio message via telephone that will post on the website for everyone to hear. Then I think it's $3 a month for 12 messages. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for my kewl message!

- Battle Cry Update: One Union unit painted, and 2 hex's o terrain finished. I am slow, but without school, I have more time!

- I think I'll be free sunday if anyone wants to party.

- More new coming....