Thursday, November 14, 2002

The Stone on the Hill

Brilliant was the person that wrote the story on Sysihpus. Everyday, we toil, pushing that rock up the hill, only to see the rock roll back down. It all depends on the interpretation. Sometimes I feel great, I've got a steady job, decent place to stay, no girlfriend, but interpreted differently most of the time, I feel I am getting nowhere. I have to put in my time at the job, but the looming question is how much time till I get a real opportunity? Or will I be forever cursed in a low paid grunt work for the rest of my life? And that's pretty much what I think about everday. I mean, for how much they pay me, I don't mind the lame shit I do. But eventually that won't work anymore and personal growth outweighs mediocrity.

Have any of you ever heard of the play monachio? or Horoun of the sea stories? They are playing up in berkeley and I want to take a date but I don't want to be stuck watching a horrible play for 80 bucks. Any info, please let me know ASAP.

jael