Sunday, November 10, 2002

Jo Momma love me long time... She give me sucky sucky.

Eric: Yeah that 99.9 is looking more like 98 or some shit like that. I have found 10d6 and Studio 9 one 2 down a few other times here and there too. Fargin bastages. I like clowns. Maybe I will swing by for the funhouse. Three cheers to the "fog" machine.

Spent a fun evening of movie watching and screwing around with Johnny Khan & Company yesterday. My reveiws are as follows:

Supertroopers: Ummmm.. Yeah I trusted several people I normally have common opinions with for comedy. I was let down. This movie was not funny at all. I think I chuckled maybe two or three times, and my cohorts Aimey and Johnny agreed. This movies SUCKS! I thought it was stupid when I saw the trailers, but I was convinced otherwise. The hypnotic spell only lasted about 2 minutes before I was aghast at its lack of humor. Grade: F

Shallow Hal: Yeah I am on a roll here. Both Johnny and Aimey convinced me that we needed to rent this movie. Well I say it is not as bad as I had suspected it to be, I still was not a fan. Probably the biggest factor in my lack of interest in the movie is that the whole situational crap. As Jon is so fond of pointing out, Enron does not like uncomfortable situations in movies (ie Rushmore or Election Day). If anything, the movie does have one redeeming quality... Jason Alexander (George Castanza) has a sweet toupe. Grade: C-

Naan n' Curry: Okay one thing I do not like about SF is the price of food. Going out eat is not exactly cheap, so good cheap eats are a hard to find. Indian food has been no exception. If you thought it was bad in LA you were mistaken when compared to the level acheived here. The last place I went to was something like 11.95 for a Chicken Tikka, that was small and not so tender. I felt pretty cheated by the time I walked out of that place. So I went back on the hunt and found this Naan n' Curry hole in the wall joint with Aimey. We got a Chicken Tikka Masala, Saag Paneer, Shish Ka Bob (Which looked like human shit on a platter with garnish), Two orders of Rice, Two orders of Garlic Naan (Each about the size of a Bobboli), and a Mango Lassi. Pretty tasty shit. The Tikka Masala was good but maybe a bit buttery flavored, everything else was great. All said and told, we paid $20.00 total out the door and I was stuffed. The odd part about the place is that we sat in an area that used to be kitchen at one point but was converted to dining area with a partition from the kitchen cleaning area that did not go floor to ceiling. Thus we could here the hispanic crew in the back washing dishes and listening to Salsa shark & Techno music. In the front kitchen area was your typical Indian music. The resulting clash of music genres was quite a sound to behold. Great fun.

Jon: Tell me if that book is anygood. I actually wanted to check it out after seeing the movie, but I had forgotten about it until I read your post. I have been on a reading kick lately. With all the public transportation time and the extra time at work I have been getting a lot of reading done. Hell I am even half way through Atlas Shrugged. Three Cheers to The Fountain of Poo story and the Zues comment. Yeah wasnt Sting Ring creepy. Grim shit. Aimey tried to leave in the middle of the movie she was so freaked out. I really want to see the Japanese version. I do suggest you see Dark Water if you can find it. That was the one made by the same director who created the original Sting Ring.

Elron