Monday, November 04, 2002

Mo Hasheesh

Yeeha boyz, the premise of this email? Nothin.

Rudy, if youre building your own computer, I think for a decent game machine, youre looking at spending around 1 grand. which is not that much for a computer. You can pretty much get everything top of the line for that price (not including monitor). 2~ ghz cpu, 512k ram, good size hard drive, you need a good video card, I'd recommend the nvidia chipset cards, geforce 128mb, and decent sound card. You'll be rockin! Name brand systems aren't really that much more, especially if you buy Dell. They are pretty competitive to retail. If you don't want to spend that extra 100 -200 or so, buying grey market stuff, obviously will be cheaper, but also lacks in warranty and service.
All I can say is, buy an intel motherboard, (will save you some trouble), and the rest of the components, like Eric said, you get what you pay for.

when you have time, check out www.howstuffworks.com.

Judge Marilyn Muliani IS AWESOME!!! she is soooo hot. well maybe like 10 years ago, but man, I'd rock her silly. I like that whole power trip thingy and then she has the brains to go with her beauty. I'll bet you she's wearing a wig though. Her hair looks too good. drool. Actually, the show is great. It brings back memories dating all the way back to Judge wapner drudging my way through highschool. I remember Wapner was on at 4:30 - 5:00. Then came a series of judges, some flops some not, but Marilyn is the shitsa.

Jael